Movie of the Week

Elysium: Set in the year 2154, where the very wealthy (1%) live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population (99%) resides on a ruined Earth, a man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds.


Kemo D. 7

  • Current Mood: good good

Comments have been disabled for this post.