We all have our own “Top 10” list. This is mine...
Some goals are selfless, some are selfish. Some are small, some are big. Some will change the world, some will just change you. But they’re my goals. I consider it a part of the essential “Me” that I aspire to do things both great and small and to laugh at the inconsequential while I pursue things of global importance.
1. I want to find out if I've really been 'in love.' I thought I had, a couple times, but as time goes on, I look back and wonder if it wasn't mostly just hormones, lust and naivety.
2. Crack the "enigma" code to open the portal.
3. Become a Billionaire.
4. Find the hidden crystal beneath Atlantis.
5. Paint a Self-Portrait.
6. Stop the Invasion.
7. Win an Oscar.
8. Invent a new "Kama Sutra" position.
9. Write my Autobiography and have it turned into a movie.
10. Have a threesome...
Kemo D. (a.k.a. no.7) www.beyondgenes.com