7. Here honey, you use the remote. 6. You know, I'd like to see her again, but her breasts are just too big. 5. While I'm up, can I get you anything? 4. Sex isn't that important, sometimes I just want to be held. 3. Aww, forget Monday Night Football, let's watch Melrose Place. 2. Hey, let me hold your purse while you try that on. 1. We never talk anymore.
The name 'Jack the Ripper' has become the most infamous in the annals of murder. Yet, the amazing fact is that his identity remains unproven today. In the years 1888-1891 the name was regarded with terror by the residents of London's East End, and was known the world over.
Based on Frank Miller's graphic novel, "300" concerns the 480 B.C. Battle of Thermopylae, where the King of Sparta led his army against the advancing Persians; the battle is said to have inspired all of Greece to band together against the Persians, and helped usher in the world's first democracy.
We all have our own “Top 10” list. This is mine... Some goals are selfless, some are selfish. Some are small, some are big. Some will change the world, some will just change you. But they’re my goals. I consider it a part of the essential “Me” that I aspire to do things both great and small and to laugh at the inconsequential while I pursue things of global importance.
1. I want to find out if I've really been 'in love.' I thought I had, a couple times, but as time goes on, I look back and wonder if it wasn't mostly just hormones, lust and naivety.
2. Crack the "enigma" code to open the portal.
3. Become a Billionaire.
4. Find the hidden crystal beneath Atlantis.
5. Paint a Self-Portrait.
6. Stop the Invasion. 7. Win an Oscar.
8. Invent a new "Kama Sutra" position.
9. Write my Autobiography and have it turned into a movie.