Foreplay is a critical and crucial part of the whole lovemaking experience. It is simply defined as everything that comes before actual intercourse. A couple needs foreplay to spice up their sex life, get fully aroused and heighten pleasure.
Guy's here is an analogy for you; Foreplay It is like racing the engine before actually moving a car! So that it gets really HOT to overcome the hiccups. Just make her hot by doing any damn thing - fingering, licking, kissing, nibbling.... and so on.
Women need foreplay to become properly lubricated. For women foreplay is a bit more complicated. Direct genital touching is the last place you should go, consider everywhere else on her body as a good place to touch, massage and kiss before you go there. Letting her know that she is wanted for more than sex, that she is cared about as a woman, is what really turns her on. Here is a five-step plan to help her get ready.
1. Nothing is more important to a woman than knowing that you have a connection. It can be as simple as telling her that you were thinking about her, and missed her, nothing over-the-top, just honest and caring conversation.
2. Remember that being intimate does not have to mean being sexual. Once in a while ask her probing questions and give her more than one-word replies when she asks you the same. Confide in her, and let her know that you appreciate her listening.
3. Establish physical contact without being sexual, like holding her hand, giving her massages, do anything to simply make contact without mauling her. Foreplay is all about building up sexual tension, not releasing it.
4. Kissing, for women, is an incredible turn on. You have to remember that women sees kissing as another form of emotional intimacy so do not go to a lot of tongue action right away. It will be good to start with a brief caressing of lips and pay attention to whether or not she's digging it. If she is, continue from there with a bit more passion but always be aware of whether she is reciprocating. A great trick is to imitate her kissing style, as it's surely a sign of what she likes!
5. Remember that from kissing her until the "heavy petting" stage, there should be some interval in between. The duration of the kiss will depend on how hot and bothered you both get. The longer and slower you kiss her, the more experienced you'll seem, and the she'll be excited.
There is no time limit on foreplay, usually the longer it takes the more sensitized your skin becomes and sends your senses to haywire that leads to explosive orgasm. The key is to start intercourse when both partners are fully aroused and having a hard time controlling their desires. Remember that initiating sex, breaking routine, exploration, new places, new positions, letting her know that she is wanted sexually is what turns your partner on.
Kemo D. (a.k.a. no.7)