Built for 21 thousand dollars on Mt. Lee, it was created to promote house sales by a land developer. It was only meant to last 18 months, but was still standing in 1949. The city began to demolish it at this point, but the public spoke up for it's preservation. We all know that the LAND portion no longer exists. The letters are 50 feet high.
Kemo D. (a.k.a. no.7)